Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to Uppsalaphilia

Hello internet folks.

Because I am one of these hip new Gen-Y types who are all down with the tecknolography, I've decided to create a blog documenting my travel adventures over the next nine months or so, beginning with the crazy final weeks before departure (that's right now) and continuing through my time on exchange at Uppsala University, Sweden. It looks like this:

And it will be my home from August to January, in case I haven't had a chance to bore you backwards with the details of it yet.

But this blog will not be boring (I hope) but rather filled with insightful, witty and poignant observations of Swedish University life from the perspective of...well, me. But failing that, it will be a place where you can come to confirm that I am not, in fact, dead, a place to tell me that you share that fortunate condition, a place to watch Sally and Mat score points off each other in the comments section, and a place to contemplate how much funnier Joe's version of this would be...

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment